Simple Deluxe Wine
WHAT ARE THE UNIQUE FEATURES?
- The second spinner makes it easy to see the items in the center.
- Positive traction bearing base is safe on all surfaces and will stay in place.
- Rotates out of cabinet a few inches to make items easier to reach.
- Designed to fit most all upper cabinets and it spins freely on 11 inch deep shelves.
- The bottom shelf sits high enough to rotate over a raised face frame.
- The D-Shape provides access to the back corners of the shelf that a round turntable cannot.
WHAT ARE THE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES?
- D-shape vs competitor's circle design fits cabinets better with more room.
- Unique design allows for up to 60% more storage vs competition.
- C-shape top shelf allows for storage of taller items in the middle.
- Superior design and construction vs our competitors.
- Holds more weight for more variety of storage uses.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- The World's Greatest Turntable
- The Revolution Begins with Stow-n-Spin
- 2 Turn Tables in 1
- How do you get a 13 3/16" round turntable to fit on an 11" deep shelf?
- Make it a D-Shape. Stow-n-Spin Deluxe fits 11" deep cabinet shelves
- Bring the D-shape's flat side forward to close the cabinet door
- If your cabinet shelf has a lip, place the D-Shape bearing base's flat edge against the lip
- Rotate the turntable, the round side comes inches off the shelf, and over the lip, making items easier to reach
- The shelf rim is short enough to read the smallest spice bottles
- Vinyl, latex free, non-slip shelf liner inserts. Machine wash warm
- Positive Traction Bearing Base is safe for all surfaces
- High impact polymer plastic
- 2 Tier Deluxe easily holds 35 lbs
- Top shelf 10 lbs
- Bottom shelf 15 lbs
- Spinner 10 lbs
- Some assembly required
- 10 7/8" Depth x 13 3/16" Width x 7 5/16" Height
- Measure your shelf, not your cabinet.
- An 11" Deep Cabinet does not have an 11" deep shelf.
- This Stow-n-Spin Deluxe requires a minimum 11" shelf depth.
- If your cabinet shelf has a 1/4' lip from tongue and groove construction
- You can include the lip as part of the shelf depth
- The Deluxe was designed to rotate over it
- You may buy a Stow-n-Spin but you receive a lifetime of support
- Contact us if you ever have any issues.
- We'll be happy to provide a Simple Solution.
- Consider purchasing more than two, you'll find so many uses, you'll wish you had more
- American Made
- Patents Pending
- Reg. No. 4,454,601
- No. USD888476
- No. USD888477
- No. USD888478
- No. USD889173
- No. USD889174
- No. USD889175